By preggo - 04/12/2009 00:02 - United States

Today, I asked my mom if she could include mashed potatoes and gravy with dinner. She then went on to yell at me about my "unhealthy eating habits" and how I've "gained a lot of weight in the past few months". I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 984
You deserved it 4 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peroxideprincess 0

the question is...does she even know you're pregnant? :P

Comments

Antivirus_fml 0

Hmm... OP is pregnant, Op's mother don't know that she's pregnant, OP is eating unhealthy food. OP deserves it, BIG TIME.

I wonder what kind of mashed potatoes y'all are eating -_- when my Mom makes mashed potatoes they contain: potatoes, a little bit of milk and a tiny bit of butter. Last time I checked that's way healthier than pretty much most things other people eat on a regular basis...or is eating potatoes considered unhealthy now?!

Yes eating potatoes is unhelthy if you eat too much youll need a 

thisguy44 0
megamandude455 10
FatElie 0

I hate to say it, but mashed potatoes are one of the blandest foods out there. Plus they have almost no nutritional value :(

that's why she asked for them with gravy! :)

sugarbear0727 19

Studies have shown that a diet of potatoes and butter can give you all the nutritional things your body needs.

peroxideprincess 0

the question is...does she even know you're pregnant? :P

ellybelly_502 4

Exactly what I was thinking!

How does one "bitch learn" something? Learn some grammar.

#39, it's fine with me if you wanna be a Grammar Nazi, I do it a lot on FML, but learn your stuff. He/she was referring to the OP as a bitch and then telling her to learn. Jeez. Oh, and btw, if you were trying to be funny or sarcastic, NO.

Oh, this is too funny. #88 you just said to #39 that he/she should learn to read before being a Grammar Nazi, yet you failed to notice that: 1) the first poster used incorrect grammar to tell someone to learn to spell. In other words, being hypocritical. 2) #39 was trying to guide him to the correct way of writing something. He/she knew how to read it (otherwise, he/she wouldn't know how to correct the first poster), therefore he didn't need your help to read it.

syddyb 0

#88 is stupid. The correct grammar would be "Bitch, learn to spell." Comma? Yeah, learn YOUR stuff.

how I've "gained alot of wait in the past few months" where's the queue? :o

If your mum knows you're pregnant, FYL. If she doesn't, YDI.

She spelled it right you spelled it he same way

With the coming of the Second World War, many eyes in imprisoned Europe turned hopefully, or desperately, toward the freedom of the Americas. Lisbon became the great embarkation point. But, not everybody could get to Lisbon directly, and so a tortuous, roundabout refugee trail sprang up - Paris to Marseilles... across the Mediterranean to Oran... then by train, or auto, or foot across the rim of Africa, to Casablanca in French Morocco. Here, the fortunate ones through money, or influence, or luck, might obtain exit visas and scurry to Lisbon; and from Lisbon, to the New World. But the others weight in Casablanca... and weight... and weight... and weight.

LOLOLOL, either a 5 yr old wrote this or OP is jst way off her english.

Kylias 6

I don't think there are strong enough words to describe just how hard I'm laughing at #14.