By mokki - 31/03/2015 12:56 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I am seven months pregnant with my third child. I woke up to my two-and-a-half year old trying to "pop the balloon" in my tummy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 264
You deserved it 3 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that sounds like something out of a horror movie. make sure you keep knives out of your kid's reach...

If she's 2 1/2 I think she can be forgiven. Although getting a suit of armor might be a serious consideration until she knows better.

Comments

that sounds like something out of a horror movie. make sure you keep knives out of your kid's reach...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

So you are picturing the kid stabbing his mom in the stomach saying "that's adorable".

Eyalsh 32

that's pretty ****** far from adorable.

I imagined the kid doing it with their fingers, which might be kind of adorable. If they had access to a knife or any other sharp object at that age, OP probably had it coming.

nattlecakes 19

I thought so too, assuming that OP wasn't literally being stabbed by any sharp object. I picture the little kid like squeezing and poking with their fingers only. I'm pretty sure the post would mention of she was actually being stabbed...

Guys that down vote all the dumb comments.. It's April Fools, they're probably just jokes. Calm it down, people.

Steffi3 40

I think you need to explain the idea of a baby a little better

If she's 2 1/2 I think she can be forgiven. Although getting a suit of armor might be a serious consideration until she knows better.

Was she using a needle or a pair of scissors?

At two and a half you can easily make your child understand that they could possibly hurt you or the baby

Well, depends on how she was trying to "pop the balloon" if it was with her fingers, then that's pretty cute. If anything else, I'd be a little scared for you.

Aww thats kinda cute ... although maybe its time for you to tell your child about a new baby, sometimes kids get excited and take extra care of you

Oh yeah. Popping fetuses since day one.