By Nelga - 03/04/2016 04:37 - Islamic Republic of Iran - Gostar

Today, faced with the problem of my children fighting over which one of them was going to sit in the middle in the car’s back seat, I suggested that they take turns. Now, they’re fighting about who got to sit there the longest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 686
You deserved it 89

Top comments

I faced a similar problem with my nonexistent children. The trick was to play polka music and work out a sort of musical chairs system whereby every 16 bars, they'd swap seats. If you get good enough at veering crazily all over the road, you can sometimes shuffle their positions yourself.

Lovers gonna love, haters gonna hate, children gonna argue with each other over insignificant crap as a means of asserting dominance.

Comments

Honey, he's not supposed to want the hump...

I faced a similar problem with my nonexistent children. The trick was to play polka music and work out a sort of musical chairs system whereby every 16 bars, they'd swap seats. If you get good enough at veering crazily all over the road, you can sometimes shuffle their positions yourself.

metalcrazed 21

You post the stupidest nonsense but what can one expect from a male femenist?

*feminist You seem to have nonsense pretty well covered yourself given that you posted something irrelevant you read in my bio as a response to an obvious joke. Keep up the trolling; you might even be good at it one day! :o)

metalcrazed 21

Yeah,and you might post something funny,doubt it though.

People like you not finding me funny is actually a perk as far as I'm concerned.

I'm pretty sure every family in the world eventually faces this dreadful situation.

anlong93 9

True. My parents got sick of my sister and I arguing over the middle seat, so they decided nobody could sit there anymore.

Lovers gonna love, haters gonna hate, children gonna argue with each other over insignificant crap as a means of asserting dominance.

floup_fml 13

They're gonna fight no matter what. It is in their dna and you can do nothing about it

My grandma had the problem with her youngest grandkids not me but she say one trip and circle around each time

redlizzybeth 25

The easiest solution is to also make a rule with the rotation that if it is brought up the person that brings it up stays in that seat.

wow when i was younger i used to hate sitting in the middle seat