By SeatofIgnorance - 29/08/2017 04:30

Today, during an emergency bathroom visit, I finally broke the toilet seat my fiance had nagged me for months to replace. The broken seat sent me sprawling to the floor. I was still shitting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 680
You deserved it 4 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, now you know why you were being nagged to replace the damn thing. You really are in the shit now, this is a big YDI.

Comments

Well, now you know why you were being nagged to replace the damn thing. You really are in the shit now, this is a big YDI.

The seat took a hitting while you were still ********.

You need to dump your fiancée, fix the toilet seat, and find someone new. If you marry the current one, every nag for the rest of your life will involve you breaking the toilet seat and ******** on the floor. A man can’t live that way!!!’

Ricrad 11

Seems like an over-reaction to me, it's only a broken toilet seat.

I'm curious, since your fiance sounds more like a woman (based on the nagging), did you misspell the word fianceé or are you in a homosexual relationship? :)

alucard724 9

should have fixed it when he ask you too and now you're in a shitty situation

I'm thinking this was a inside job. What meal caused this emergency visit?

Lobby_Bee 17

So the question is, is the shit bowl half filled or half emptied?

Catlover1130 14

There's a reason why we "nag" you to fix shit, and that's why. Maybe next time you'll fix it the first time your fiance asks you to.

Given your fiancé has to sit everytime she uses it, you're truly an asshole cus that's what she was risking everytime.