By thwack - 24/05/2012 18:26 - United States

Today, during a workplace safety exercise at work, I managed to cut off the tip of my thumb. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 084
You deserved it 3 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who has 1 and 3/4 a thumb and just ruined the safety demonstration? *points to himself* this guy.

Well now you know what NOT to do :-)

Comments

Well now you know what NOT to do :-)

#3 Op cut their thumb. I know I wouldn't want to do that again.

I would assume that whatever action lead to the OP cutting the tip of their thumb off, would be the WRONG action.

8 Well if OP manages to do that again, he won't be able to do it another time.

xoconnie 8

wow those safety exercises aren't "cutting" it. :D hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

The important thing is that your an example to others. Congrats

Vaginabutter 15

Just tell people you were showing them what NOT to do. (:

Theres always that one person who always get hurts at work.

And that's me most of the time as well ):

Ive done that to 3 fingers. It sucks so bad, especially since my reaction all 3 times was to vomit and pass out.

who has 1 and 3/4 a thumb and just ruined the safety demonstration? *points to himself* this guy.

Inheritance 10

Sounds like it went well, thumbs up for trying!

Dr0reos 8

Because getting a piece of your thumb chopped off usually feels good. Smartest.

The emotional pain was worse. Can you imagine the trauma of losing part of your thumb, trying to type up the FML, and then realizing that this site is COVERED in thumbs? You should talk to a shrink, OP. They'd be able to point you in the right direction.

Oh the irony. FYL, OP. I hope your thumb heals quickly and that the pain goes away as soon as possible.

K_kanaka 26

Best way to set an example of what not to do.

Must've been pretty hard to post this then huh? :P

florido_fml 10

Quit now before it's too late for you.

theneatoburrito 8

*Shows Safety Video* "Sorry boss, this might be a bad time, but...I just cut off my thumb". I bet that conversation was awkward. Oh, the irony.

this is why you have to pay attention. just kidding op hope you feel better. now you know what not to do anymore