By Anonymous - 05/06/2015 01:07 - United States - Elkhart

Today, at work a customer bitched me out for not explicitly telling her that our peanut butter pancakes contain real peanut butter. She's threatening to sue because she's allergic to peanuts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 825
You deserved it 2 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well what in the name of **** did she expect?

Wizardo 33

The shock I get by reading this level of stupidity. Anaphylactic I tell you.

Comments

Well what in the name of **** did she expect?

Hopefully they can settle it out of court for peanuts.

#19: If this happened in Canada, she'd have to pay the costs of the court (plus for the defendant's lawyer) for wasting everybody's time.

Isn't it the same in the states too? You lose you pay. At least that's the way over here in Sweden which I guess is wy we don't have all those stupid lawsuit that seems to be running wild in US.

This made me laugh so hard. Thank you.

Wizardo 33

The shock I get by reading this level of stupidity. Anaphylactic I tell you.

Yea, maybe she thought they were Penis Butt Pancakes? Makes sense then.

mds9986 24

Well hopefully the customer ate the pancakes and died soon after so they can't reproduce.

Work in a restaurant for a week, this won't surprise you ever again. I see this level of stupidity on a daily basis. One of my favourites was "what's the difference between the grilled shrimp and the fried shrimp."........ People should have to pass an iq test before reproducing.

Bullshit! If she were allergic, instead of complaining, she would be in the hospital.

she shouldn't be using anything that says peanut.

Depends on the severity of the allergy, I think. But yeah, this is bullshit.

where the Duck can you get peanut butter pancakes that don't contain peanut butter? dumbass

with luck, Darwinism will avenge you soon.

"Well, we call them peanut butter pancakes but they're actually blueberry." What on earth did she expect?!

Sounds like she is trying to pull a fast one, rather than being stupid. Either way what a shitty customer, I'm sorry. Hopefully your boss will be on your side!