By jarkleflob - 16/08/2015 17:49 - United States - San Francisco

Today, at a quiet restaurant, my stepdad loudly told me he hopes in the future they have "hover caskets" so he doesn't have to carry my "fat ass" to the grave. All because I didn't want a side salad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 363
You deserved it 2 341

jarkleflob tells us more.

Thank you all for the support! I would've never thought that this would get published. I first wanted to point out that we were on vacation out of state, very expensive vacation with a very expensive meal. Although that doesn't excuse his remarks/actions, I can see why he was in a bad mood. We had a pretty tense "vacation", there were a lot of people everywhere, foreigners that couldn't speak English, and a lot of things that my parents aren't open minded towards. I constantly have to remind my parents that "there is nothing you can do about it so don't worry about it". The comments you guys left were hilarious and I'm thankful for the ideas you gave - even if it wasn't the most serious.

Top comments

If he calls you fat again, eat him as well.

CliffyB03 28

Did you at least order a diet coke?

Comments

CliffyB03 28

Did you at least order a diet coke?

Eat your food with no shame Op. I hope you enjoined your meal!

missyfiona89 28

Mm-mmm~ oh yess, berry enjoinable!!!

Abhimanyu 14

#30 haha nice one... I enjoined it

tantanpanda 26

Interesting how OP's stepdad acts as if OP will die before he does. Scum of the earth.

addisonrose12 16

Yes do eat all of and enjoy your meal, then lick the plate and grin at him.

At least you didn't inherit his asshole genes.

At least the OP isn't related by blood (i.e., did not inherit his genes) to this guy (i.e., his stepdad).

drummergirll 8
corky1992 33

It'd be a shame to bury a casket that can hover.

I expect that could be problematic too, the casket would keep trying to hover out of the hole!

They won't bury them. The hover caskets would fly up into the stratosphere and form airborne cemeteries.

But then how will we ever see them? :(

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway