By Anonymous - 28/04/2017 21:00 - France - Paris

Today, as we were exchanging little affections in bed, my girlfriend suddenly burst into tears. I insisted on knowing why. She had just realized how much she missed her ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 723
You deserved it 426

Top comments

At least she feels comfortable enough with you to share her emotions - that's a major part of a good relationship. Just take it out and don't worry too much, and you'll be fine!

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What she did is completely normal. Don't get butt-hurt about it. Maybe, at one time, she felt like they had a real connection. Like, maybe something she wanted to say, but doesn't trust you enough yet to tell you about it. So, she winds up wishing that she still had that connection. It's normal to miss an ex every so often.

Little Richard 11

It may be normal to miss an ex, but it's awful to tell you current partner about it.

The FML says he insisted on a reply. Not her fault that it was something he didn't want to hear. This situation sucks, for both of them - but life is messy, and sometimes things aren't clear cut. She can hopefully work through it and they can be happy together.

At least she feels comfortable enough with you to share her emotions - that's a major part of a good relationship. Just take it out and don't worry too much, and you'll be fine!

Can someone miss me, please? Seriously though, OP. That's not something anyone wants to happen. Hope you had a chat about it after for both of yousakeske. If they still want their ex then maybe it's one to let go. Every situation is different though. Just hope the situation ends up in your favourwhicheverer way that is.

I get that people miss each other. But if your girlfriend is truly ready to have moved on then this sort of thing shouldn't be happening. Maybe she needs some more alone time to sort herself out? Sorry just my opinion.

Wow, I am so sorry... well, dumb her

WTF STFU 3

Do not waste 1 more second on this relationship you will never be him now matter how hard you try and get the **** out now with your sanity.