By Scorned - 16/09/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, as things were getting hot with my girlfriend, it came up that I'm a virgin. She broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 835
You deserved it 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You dont want to lose your V card to someone like that anyways. The right person will come along eventually and it will be magical.

Been there. Next time cover for lack of experience by asking what your partner likes. That way you are not inexperienced but thoughtful.

Comments

You dont want to lose your V card to someone like that anyways. The right person will come along eventually and it will be magical.

It’s completely the opposite for us guys. To us, our virginity is an albatross around our necks we want to get rid of as soon as we can.

But magic isn't real. So you're saying that OP should stay a virgin forever.

Yeah, only that most of the time losing your virginity is not magical at all but just a painful minute or two.

Been there. Next time cover for lack of experience by asking what your partner likes. That way you are not inexperienced but thoughtful.

But why be so dishonest? OP is better off without that person.

OP, trust me....you're better off, trust me

nubs 22

Guess you have to wait a bit longer. But you are not alone 😅😉

wrhapsody 10

I don't understand why women act like that. bitch you were a virgin once too.... sheesh. obviously, she wasn't worth your time. also, ignore people who will say your first time will be all special and shit... it won't be. you'll last max 30 seconds and it'll be embarrassing but a good girl will just smile and wait til you're ready to go again.

Agreed theres nothing special about your first time although I dont know about the 30 second thing that may be just you

wrhapsody 10

I'm a woman so 30 seconds never happens haha just saying I've been on the receiving end of several V cards.

Yeah only the ones who smile at bad unfulfilling sex are the good ones.

Inexperience (aka virginity) can be a deal breaker. Maybe she wants a lover that already knows what to to and what he likes, and to avoid dealing with the learning process. It sucks, but it's her right. Op will find someone who doesn't mind I'm sure.

Why did you blurt that out? You shoulda just kept that nugget to yourself!

It was sweet of you to share the info but you would think something like that would come up before your first session, so that she’s not randomly blindsided. Breaking up with you over it was a bit much though. Next time be upfront and the right person would love it.

bobsanction 18

Women are horrible people, what did you expect?

Aww the misogynist said that women are actually people. The world is good after all!

Woah. 2

It's sad that society cares about that type of shit. the right person will come along, mate. It's better being inexperienced with someone inexperienced it make it more romantic and you learn new things about each other.