By sweetie808 - 28/01/2016 08:39 - United States - Kailua Kona

Today, around 12 a.m., my pet parrot said a sentence I've never heard him say before. Usually this would be exciting, but considering he said, 'I killed the bird', and that one of my two love birds mysteriously died a few days ago, it's safe to say I'm now terrified. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 752
You deserved it 1 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think someone killed your bird. Just a hunch.

Red_Curls1995 28

Well they only mimic what they hear so I think it's safe to say someone killed your lovebird.

Comments

I think someone killed your bird. Just a hunch.

Even more terrifying. Your parrot didn't kill your bird; someone snuck in and killed your bird and then told your parrot to tell you it happened. Sweet dreams. Lol.

Or someone could have taught the parrot to say that after the lovebird had died of natural causes.

32- Obviously the parrot didn't kill the birds. Parrots learn phrases my repeating what they hear, it didn't just come up with that sentence on its own.

Just wait until he starts saying "I'm going to kill sweetie808."

Polly did not kill. Polly wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Polly wants a cracker Maybe she would like some food She asks me to untie her A chase would be nice for a few"

Red_Curls1995 28

Well they only mimic what they hear so I think it's safe to say someone killed your lovebird.

Alright Michael Vick, first dogs now parrots?

lolhailsatan 23

is a joke about Michael Vick really hard to make though? I think he didn't try hard enough is the problem.

weebtaki 8

It's understandable to feel parrotnoid..

Just locked that cage up with like, 7 locks on it.. Good luck

I bet your roommate/SO/spouse is messing with you.

next day "today I woke up to find a masked person sleeping in my bed next to me and my parrot saying 'shh it'll be over soon'. Fml"

Well I probably shit my self then kill the bird with fire.