By Ugly??? - 29/04/2017 23:00 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, a woman messaged me on a dating app to tell me that I was ugly, and that I shouldn't be allowed on the site. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 277
You deserved it 464

Top comments

Should've just said, "Your kind of ugly goes deeper and isn't fixable."

azouwa 26

Listen, it don't matter what you look like. There are women out there that don't want a pretty man. I know this because I'm one of them. it's not you. it's her.

Comments

azouwa 26

Listen, it don't matter what you look like. There are women out there that don't want a pretty man. I know this because I'm one of them. it's not you. it's her.

though't you were the man lol. i have to say gay men are more judgmental than straight. i like to tell the joke; i am a fat gay man what do you call me? Celebate.

Because we know people on the internet are never obnoxious and annoying just for the hell of it..so that must mean she's telling the truth. Sorry OP, you got a case of the uglies

And this is the point you make a comeback such as "sorry, didn't realize I was a mirror" or "maybe you need to turn off your front camera, perhaps?" But seriously, the idea of someone being good looking or ugly is ridiculous because every single person on this earth looks different, and everyone has a different idea of what good looking is to them. Not to mention personality is far more important! :)

Should've just said, "Your kind of ugly goes deeper and isn't fixable."

She sounds like a shallow bitch anyhow. You, on the other hand, are most likely kinder (more kind?), loving, loyal, and so on in one finger tip than what exists in her whole body. And if you're not attractive, who cares? Beauty is a temporary thing. Give her ten years or so and she'll look like a bag of smashed assholes if she doesn't already.

Hey all that matters is that you're a good person. Just ignore her, you shouldn't let her words hurt you

Should've asked her what she was doing on there, too.

Trying to find someone is difficult. I once had a girl dry heave when I asked to coffee. So I have an idea on how you're feeling. Just keep at it, don't give up.

And this begins the process how you get to star on "Catfish." You want to use my picture? I'm gorgeous!

If he's so ugly, he ought to use another guy's picture to attract women. That is the premise of Catfish.

You can't listen to those superficial people behind keyboards OP! She was probably just annoyed nobody was calling her attractive ...