By Old? - 14/01/2009 23:20 - United States

Today, a student of mine used the phrase "well, you know, like back in your day" about defining "going out". I'm only 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 722
You deserved it 2 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MukyDaCookie 0

Hey don't worry aobut it. If your older than 20 to the minds of anyone under 12, you are ANCIENT. It's an incomprehensible number for thier age, just as the spelling of that word is to me.

dk_fml 0

Kids are kids--they think anyone more than a few years older than they are is old!

Comments

Hahaha. I hope you didn't say **** my life outloud! This is one of my favorites :)

dk_fml 0

Kids are kids--they think anyone more than a few years older than they are is old!

MukyDaCookie 0

Hey don't worry aobut it. If your older than 20 to the minds of anyone under 12, you are ANCIENT. It's an incomprehensible number for thier age, just as the spelling of that word is to me.

I feel old just saying I was born in another millennia...I'm not even 20 yet.

lol, they just don't understand that your life doesn't end after 23.

oh my god, my 28-year-old english teacher keeps saying "back when I was a kid..." We are 14-15. IT PISSES ME OFF!

#8 28 isn't really old, but imagine living your entire life from birth to now one more time. She's that much older then you.

well, more stuff goes on when your older usually, so its like living three times your life almost

zfchatroulette 24

Um, you are a kid if you're 14. JS

sevbaby 0

hahaha. i do that to my mom. all the time. i'll just be like "okay, well, things are different than they were like fifty years ago, kai?" (she's not really that old, just clearing that up right now. she is not one of those freaky people who decide to have a kid when they are, like, close to death already. bahahaha.)

It's called a joke. That's what people do these days. I'm sorry if you didn't understand, old man.

Shytinonmyself 3

wow u people always write the dumbest shit on FML stop whining about a kid using "back in your day" I would have laughed. YDI for whining like a little bitch

he/she was explaining something. maybe they didn't know how to say it, and explained it like that. :|