By Champion the wonder horse - 28/07/2011 08:15 - United States

Today, a bunch of guys at work chased me down a corridor with a Febreze spray for smelling like I'd been "sleeping in a hollowed-out horse's carcass" and having "the personal hygiene of a billy goat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 975
You deserved it 56 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RebornProblem 0

Maybe you should take a shower more often.

saIty 17

Psh febreze can't help you now. You're going to need to pull out the big guns. Yup I mean soap and water.

Comments

RebornProblem 0

Maybe you should take a shower more often.

LizzieLizz18 4

Yeah for real :/ Id do the same thing if someone I had to deal with on a daily basis smelled like as$...

nonelikeworms 0

Damn OP, showering has only good benefits

yea , dude . take a shower . geez . YDI for not showering to the point where you smelled like you slept in a dead horse ! i would have chased you with a bottle of febreeze if i were them too ! that sorta sucks tho cause thatd be pretty embarassing to have them chasing you around spraying you with febreeze infront of everyone ..

JennaMason 6

he never said he didn't shower ... stop jumping to conclusions.

Whether they showered or not the fact is they smell so unbearable people had to take physical action. Something isn't right there.

jamie72596 9

Maybe he should just stop sleeping in horse carcasses

fmyli 0

he really should take a shower AND deodorant and body spray

Today, me and my coworkers got fired for chasing down another coworker with febreeze. The same coworker we told our boss that hasn't showered for months. FOL

thats straight up nasty....i think u need more than one or two showers

is OP the grouch from sesame street? I mean when he lived in a garbage can before the government censored it.. those bastards..

TheRealSIDeal 1

dude why would you not take a shower. I bet your house probably smells like pure shit.

soccerwizard10 7

nothing said he didn't take a shower.. u ppl can't just assume that. what if the guys didn't actually think that they were just messing around..?? then wat?

131 y else would he smell like that?

HungerGames95 13

seriously, how bad does he smell?! must b pretty bad if they had to use the febreeze on him...

anonymous_guy589 1

How long did it take to get that bad? A day? A week? A month? WTF?

xShannonxSammyx 7

You shouldn't thanked them, Febreze smells very nice.

Eggers 2

haha yeah... wait that made no sense at all.

KiddNYC1O 20
dewby98 0

febreze? .....learn how to spell

Why did u smell like a hollowed out horses carcass?

Eggers 2

And how do they know what a hollowed horse carcass smells like?

sematariux 7

eggers some of the stuff you say is Funny but sometimes I think you try too hard

KiddNYC1O 20

No need to be harsh, Nick Hogan. ^

ryanebk 7

how is that trying too hard? she's asking a legit question.

deathtrap 0

23 people think he's funny vs the 11 people that think your a jackas Hmmmm he wins

violetdabomb 0

Bear Grylls would know what a hollow carcass feels like.... Seriously, he slept in a dead camel.

saIty 17

Psh febreze can't help you now. You're going to need to pull out the big guns. Yup I mean soap and water.

stoneywoney 3
MsMeiriona 2

take 'em out back and turn on the hose. or strap to the roof of the car and go through the carwash. skip the wax.

TheSchizoPsycho 5

they have bad taste in pranks. or if it wasn't a prank, how were they hired?

dude they were hired to work there ... and it wasnt a prank in any way he doesnt take a shower and they wanted him to smell good cause he smells like a dead horse hollowed out carcasse ... how is that even a possible prank ?????

ummm..... tell me, who would tell someone they have the personal hygiene of a billy goat?

Eggers 2

That's what you get for sleeping inside horses.

if their accusations are true, then you really need to take a shower, brush your teeth, use some deodorant, something man.

SASA4810 0

or stop running from them...

jillianmathers12 13

It's called a shower try to have one sometimes! Or, stop sleeping with the horses!

soccerwizard10 7

plz don't jump to conclusions. nothing he sed proved he didn't take showers