Thanksssss

By Mojosahomo - 10/01/2018 17:30 - United States - Salt Lake City

Today, my cat decided to show me just how much he loves me by bringing a live snake into my bedroom. Thanks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 158
You deserved it 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He probably felt sorry for you since there haven’t been many “live snakes” in your bedroom for quite a while!

That actually is a sign of love, super adorable. My cat occasionally pukes on my shoes. Wanna trade?

Comments

He probably felt sorry for you since there haven’t been many “live snakes” in your bedroom for quite a while!

I mean sure if I wasn't living with my boyfriend and his very magical "snake" lol

IAmClay 24

My cat did this to me in like September of last year

Lobby_Bee 17

"Oh hi, human. I brought you a noodle. Just be careful, it's still alive. A little bit to the head should do it though. Also, please eat it in front of me once you've finished killing it. It would make me very happy."

That actually is a sign of love, super adorable. My cat occasionally pukes on my shoes. Wanna trade?

We had a stray that we adopted. He stayed outside. I wish I could get a dollar for every squirrel he left on the front door. Mostly the just the head....

You should consider keeping the snake and getting rid of the cat. They're quiet, and they only eat and poop every few weeks. You don't have to clean a litterbox, they don't scratch up the furniture, and they don't get hair all over your clothes.

I'm not sure how this is a "FML" and why people agree your life sucks. He was very proud to have caught a snake and brought it to you for recognition/pets. Do you know how terrified cats are of snakes? Terrified enough to freak out when they see a cucumber. Instead of making this all about you, give him a treat and go "nice job you brave protector of me, terrible snake could have bitten my face off!" and then give him the love and attention he so rightly deserves.

People are over sensitive triggered ******* in 2017-2018....

onceuponatime456 16

Hey, that is how they show their love! Be happy you are loved!