By Anonymous - 14/10/2017 06:00

Spicy
Today, while having sex with my boyfriend, my phone rang. We continued to have sex while I took the call. It was my gyno calling to tell me that I tested positive for chlamydia and that I needed to tell my partner. Yeah, sex ended real quick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 934
You deserved it 9 324

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you have sex before the results come back? Even if you think you're clean, better safe than sorry.

YDI for having sex while waiting for the test result. Especially if you didn't tell him you were getting tested.

Comments

really_dad? 14

Did you cheat on him? Did he cheat on you? Why were you tested

Bothersomebug328 5

If you can talk on the phone while having sex, you're doing something wrong

If you go to get an IUD, they test you weeks before regardless of how many partners you've had. They don't tell you all they test for, just that it's an STI pee test. so it's entirely possible OP was getting something done and they just tested to make sure they don't make things worse by putting an IUD in or any other procedure.

YDI for having sex before knowing the results, and for not using protection. Now, the question is, did you get it from this partner? Or someone else?

It's a routine check after having a physical pap smear at an obgyn. They always call within a few days to tell you you're 'clear' or not. I don't think she expected to receive THAT info at all, which most likely means her BF is cheating. No protection thing though, they could have been together for years and just decided not to marry. You don't know their status.

TheHillfam84 7

I love how "that most likely means her BF is cheating", nobody knows that at all. We're only hearing this girls side. She can be the one sleeping around too. Just saying

lol doctor means tell your man who should also be a doctor to help give you some air, not some retarded little muskrat

Another FML is you taking the phone while having sex. Must be quite boring.

who the Hell answers the phone while having sex?

gobiteme2 34
Mungolikecandy 19

On the bright side, the sex must have been really bad if you are taking a call halfway through...

You got tested and decided to have sex before you got the results..... Such a great girlfriend you are

Getting tested is part of the yearly exam. Just like guys turning their head and coughing or getting a prostate check. There's a possibility that they are in a long term relationship and he is the one who infected her. In which case, it would be "some boyfriend he is".