Online Dating = Brutal

By kirbykylestorm - 16/09/2018 20:30

Today, I realised just how lonely I am. After using Tinder for about a week, I got my first match. I said hi while I was in class since I was excited, but by the time I'd gotten back home, she'd unmatched me. I've never felt so hurt by a complete stranger before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 816
You deserved it 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tinder isnt for dating, it's for shallow people that want a one night stand

To be honest, I don't think Tinder is actually for people who genuinely want to date. It sounds like an app for people who literally want to screw around.

Comments

Tinder isnt for dating, it's for shallow people that want a one night stand

Actually, I’m a way it does. Since you’d rather sleep around and risk disease, instead of staying with one person you can trust. FYI, condoms aren’t 100%. Just like with any other birth control method.

ChromoTec 24

Maybe she unmatched you because her phone went off in class

To be honest, I don't think Tinder is actually for people who genuinely want to date. It sounds like an app for people who literally want to screw around.

It's pretty much for whatever you want it to be for. People use it for all sorts

try not to take it personally. it is normal to be unmatched on tinder

if you do not respond to a match within 5 minutes they will usually unmatched almost instantly. i've watched it happen.

While a lot of people use tinder to screw around it can be used for dating. Plenty of friends met their SO there. You will however have to deal with a lot of rejection and unmatching so try to be prepared for that.

Don't take it personal. I have been unmatched a lot on Tinder. The I remember was a woman had a pic of her smiling and waiting at the DMV. My first message was "Wow that's the first smile I've seen at the DMV," and I was promptly unmatched.

That's sucks, but OTOH, Tinder. Are there any clubs on campus that you could join, or at least try out?