This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

One key to rule them all

By Killme - 01/07/2017 13:00 - Canada - Vancouver

Today, I was informed by my boss that I have been upgraded to "key holder" because I'm so responsible. I was also informed I will need it to lock up myself, as I will be in the office alone all next week while the other 10 employees and my boss go on vacation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 370
You deserved it 328

Top comments

LEbleuDESreves 10

why are you not going on vacation too? ?

Time to sit around and catch up on all that great new internet **** that's coming out.

Comments

LEbleuDESreves 10

why are you not going on vacation too? ?

Time to sit around and catch up on all that great new internet **** that's coming out.

joeyl2008 29
Lobby_Bee 17

So your office parents are out of town and they took all your office siblings with them leaving you alone? That can only mean one thing, crazy office partyyyyy! Start sending invites.

It can be a win-win situation! You'll be the only one out of the office on holiday whilst the rest are slogging. Ask him for when is your own 10-day paid vacation in lieu of you being "keymaster" - and if he doesn't agree, already have other trade-offs to offer.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Sounds like he didn't key you in ahead of time.

onceuponatime456 16

Find another job, immediately!

Wait...everyone is going on vacation but you? What sort of office do you work in that they would leave you alone like that?

This would be the perfect time to hide fish around the office. Sure, you'll have to put up with 10 days of stinky rotting fish, but imagine the trout-slap in the face when everyone else returns and walks into that mess.