By Lisa - 11/08/2018 03:30

Today, I slept with a friend who always bitches about how he can't keep a girlfriend. When he finished within 3 minutes I understood why. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 079
You deserved it 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you just sleep with him out of pity? Still, lots of guys have this problem. And if he can't keep a girlfriend because of that, it's pretty petty.

I dont understand how so many guys have this problem 😂 but hey, it could have been less than 3 minutes.

Comments

I dont understand how so many guys have this problem 😂 but hey, it could have been less than 3 minutes.

Make sure you tell him that next time he bitches. You might be doing him (and his future girlfriend) a favour.

Well...he better start getting good at other things

boopingsnoot 24

Intercourse typically is only 3-5 minutes. Sounds like his foreplay game needs some work, though.

Emma Marshall 19

Whaaaaat? What kind of sex do you have 😳

He’s exactly right - look it up. Most women don’t want some guy pounding it in and out for 10 or 15 minutes.

And then they complain that he cant last? Haha yeah right.. never had a girl that only wanted sex for 10-15 min before

Did you just sleep with him out of pity? Still, lots of guys have this problem. And if he can't keep a girlfriend because of that, it's pretty petty.

Emma Marshall 19

Not really. Sex life is pretty important...

Tony Friddle 11

sure, sex life is important, basing a whole relationship only on sex however, is stupid and shallow.

Emma - It is, but it is important for a couple to have matching ideas for what they want with their sex life. Not everybody wants to spend 24/7 having sex, believe it or not.

Wow ok try some heavy foreplay and have him pop one out before intercourse and I bet he would last longer guys who are sexual inexperienced or just haven't had it in a long time, that first one is like a shaken bottle of soda the slightest turn of the cap and gush soda everywhere 😌😏

commandpriority 5

Your pussy was just that good!!! Send pics and I will prove it!

I hope you had the ovaries to tell him the truth.

Next time throw a hot pocket in the microwave and see which one gets done first.