By Elayne Warthen - 25/04/2018 01:30

Today, I found out my soon-to-be husband and father of my unborn child is already married to another man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 255
You deserved it 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Donut_Wizard 23

Tune in next time to see the stunning conclusion in the season finale.

How'd you never find out about this? Surely someone can't lead a double life without you noticing their absence.. I think we need a follow-up as to what happened after you found out though.

Comments

Donut_Wizard 23

Tune in next time to see the stunning conclusion in the season finale.

How'd you never find out about this? Surely someone can't lead a double life without you noticing their absence.. I think we need a follow-up as to what happened after you found out though.

Don't blame OP. People live double lives all the time and can fool their loved ones for years. The good thing about this situation is that OP is not married yet. She needs to get tested-especially with her being pregnant, and get the hell away from her lying ass fiance.

Let's say that I tell her that I work somewhere far, so she will believe me. I leave for like a week, then come back for a week. Tell the same story to both of them. Story of a double life. BTW, this is easier to accomplish in Europe since many people work in a different country near.

WHS_Kitty 8

Um, have you ever seen a Lifetime movie? ‘Nuff said.

OP - Obviously you were deceived, as was “Baby Daddy’s” husband. That’s awful. But this also illustrates why you make sure the relationship is good and healthy before making any baby’s. My real sympathy is for the baby who will eventually have to deal with the consequences of all this while having no choice.

And how, praytell, does one "make sure" 100%? I'm guessing OP thought the relationship was good or they would not have been getting married. OP is not responsible for someone deceiving her, there is no "oh, you didn't know you were being cheated on/lied to/manipulated" blame for her. Or are you trying to say that being pregnant before marriage was a "sign" or some kind, or that being married first would have been "proof" ?

"Soon-to-be." This is the only good thing I see in this post. Get the hell away from this fool and get yourself tested. Hire a lawyer, pack your stuff if y'all live together, and surround yourself with people who don't lie, cheat and put you and your child in harms way.

Aw, I’m sorry you were too slow. Looks like the other guy beat you to the punch.

What the hell? This is some Jerry Springer shit. But seriously- I’m sorry, OP. That really does suck

Lobby_Bee 17

It always sucks to find out you're the one he cheated with.

psycobunnymamafox 13

I'm sorry for this op and as for all these people saying to get tested really?! Not all gay men have std/sti's my older brother is gay and is clean don't just assume the guy is gay he must have one.

To be fair, you should always get tested if your partner has cheated, because you do not know that third person or how serious they are about protection. But I agree, it's usually not the first thing people advise to do in the comments if it's heterosexual cheating.

thatslifeiguess7 16

I think less him being gay but having unprotected sex. personally i dont think he is gay just trying to run. look at the facts too how is she in a long term relationship with this guy and NOT know? if he is gay or bi does he sleep with anyone who has a pulse? my dad was bi but more big gay guy with Catholic guilt so he would sleep with random women. 13 years later AFTER his death its becoming kinda funny finding siblings