he ded

By Anonymous - 27/03/2018 01:30

Today, while on an airboat exploring the Everglades, my cousin decided it would be funny to push me off the boat. Into water full of alligators. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 150
You deserved it 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyufd 24

Did he say: "see you later, alligator!" when he pushed you off?

Zekfen 17

They are more scared of you than you are of them! Or was that snakes?

Comments

Zekfen 17

They are more scared of you than you are of them! Or was that snakes?

IAmClay 24
queenwolfblood 8

are you ok? and please tell me you got back at him for doing that

Donut_Wizard 23

And at that moment, Tim’s life flashed before his eyes... and became bored.

Boyufd 24

Did he say: "see you later, alligator!" when he pushed you off?

Lobby_Bee 17

It's funny cause they aren't alligators, they are crocodiles.

Actually both types of reptiles live in the Glades.

kaitlinfree 22

actually they’re alligators.

Well, no, they are not all alligators in the everglades. Part of the conservation funding for that ever glorious national park comes from the fact that people want to conserve the natural habitat of the native reptilian. Meaning the effort is to preserve the American alligator, which has range of many southern states in the continental US; but also to conserve the habitat of the American crocodile, which is only found in the southernmost part of Florida. While it is easy to confuse the American crocodile with the Cuban crocodile, (And here's the kicker) only the American crocodile is indigiousnous to America. The Cuban crocodile is actually endangered right now because they are being pushed out of their habitats by other predators. There is a huge conservation effort in Cuba at this time to conserve the species. To get back to Murica though, we have crocs, and they scary boo.

seeing as you posted this, it means that you ate still alive. maybe they thought you one of their own and you can command a on army of alligators to sic on your cousin.

Unfortunately the only ones who found it funny were your cousin and the alligators.

And suddenly then telling everyone to wear the seatbelts makes perfect sense...

It would’ve been funny if the audience took the bait.

jello_bellied_snack_snapper 18