By Forever alone - 19/07/2018 01:30 - Netherlands - Volendam

Today, I met a man on Tinder who said he was a chef at his own restaurant. He invited me to come eat at his restaurant and told me he would reserve me the best seat in the place. I got there to see he was not a chef, but my waiter. I paid him for the dinner. I ate by myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 882
You deserved it 507

Top comments

So, he lies to you and then brings you in to see his lie. He’s either too stupid or too arrogant to date. You made the right call!

If the food was good, it may have been worth it. And now you know where he works, so you can avoid his lying ass.

Comments

If the food was good, it may have been worth it. And now you know where he works, so you can avoid his lying ass.

When did lying through one's teeth online ever actually impress somebody?

Thats what you get for using tinder to try and find a decent man

That's when you start complaining out loud about the service, the food, bathroom condition, etc. Ask for the manager. Make sure everyone hear you.

julfunky 29

Making a scene just embarrassed yourself.

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

Why punish the entire restaurant for a single guy's mistake?

What do you expect? Better that to happen than you wind up on an episode of (now in syndication) Investigation Discovery’s show Web of Lies...

adelaine782002 17

I love that show! 🤣🤣

So, he lies to you and then brings you in to see his lie. He’s either too stupid or too arrogant to date. You made the right call!

bl3ur0z3 17

Would you have been more impressed if he told you to stop by so he can wait on you hand and foot?

chris_lillo 15

That is when you should have loudly exclaimed so everyone in the restaurant could hear "You told me you were a chef and owned this restaurant?!"

tounces7 27

I feel like I'd be concerned about what was in the food.

corky1992 33

If you’re upset about paying him and eating by yourself then why did you stay? You could have left as soon as you realized he was your server instead. I don’t understand the point of complaining when you did that to yourself.