A few questions and observations. Hopefully in point form but I'm using the app so anything could happen.
- With the 'Nearly FML' section, are we allowed to comment on the worthiness of them? Normal that is against comment policy.
- What happens when the good ones get published? Is the whole comment section cleared?
- The buttons also don't really help, almost need the 'yay' or 'nay' ones still.
- Being basically straight from submission some are poorly written and hard to understand still, is rewriting them so they make more sense helpful?
- Can the OP comment if they wish during this phase?
- Even though it's not a new addition, I don't like the 'F@&$' button on people's profiles. Makes me feel slightly adulterous. Can it go back to 'Meow?' Or 'Like?'. Actually, has there been a change? It seems to be automatically F@&$ing people profiles without me selecting the button. I like to pick who I F@&$.
- And even though Sirin has already said it's going to be changed, I'm just saying I don't like the new 'glad it wasn't me'. Some people really do deserve it.