Zigazig Ah

By Anonymous - 17/12/2017 01:30

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my fiancé while he was masturbating to the Spice Girls movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 368
You deserved it 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you don’t give him what he wants, what he really, really wants, cos what he really really wants is a zigzag ahhhhhhh!

ohsnapword 21

Talk about spicing up your life.

Comments

Maybe you don’t give him what he wants, what he really, really wants, cos what he really really wants is a zigzag ahhhhhhh!

manb91uk 22

Well, all he really, really wanted was a fap-a-gap ugh. That’s the way it is!

That’s not so bad, they were good-looking women. Now, if you caught him singing along, RUN!!!

exileonmainst 16

Tell him to stop with that, you know, if he wants to be your lover.

ohsnapword 21

Talk about spicing up your life.

PhantomCrevan 8

Okay? Masturbation is not only normal, but healthy, improves performance and increases pleasure during sex, as long as the methods used are non-harmful. Or is it specifically that he was using the Spice Girls as his "material" that bothers you? Most people don't have any emotional attachment to what they use to get off, unless there was already one prior.

I'm sure OP knows that. She might be more upset about his choice of masturbation material than by the fact that he's masturbating.

PhantomCrevan 8

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Some people think that masturbation is cheating, and I did ask if it was he choice of material that was upsetting, rather than the act itself.

At least he wasn't wearing Egyptian makeup and masturbating to a book on mummification.

I think he ought to stop right now, thank you very much.

But if there's one thing he's most certainly not lacking, it's the human touch.

Now you know what he really really really wants