Trapped 2: The Bathroom strikes back!

By UberAwesone - 22/06/2017 15:24 - Indonesia - Jakarta

Today, I woke up hungover, locked in my bathroom. This wouldn't be a problem, except in my drunken stupor, I snapped the key. I live alone and there's no windows. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 628
You deserved it 2 263

UberAwesone tells us more.

OP here, I live in Indonesia, and most bathrooms here have seperate keys instead of a toggle. Thankfully, my brother has a spare house key, I was able to call him over and get him to call a locksmith to get me out. I posted this FML while we were waiting for the locksmith to come by.

Top comments

At least you have a shitter and access to water. If you can get someone to slide pancakes under the door, you can lead a pretty good life.

bigtwobah 6

You have a key for your bathroom? Do you live in a gas station?

Comments

OP here, I live in Indonesia, and most bathrooms here have seperate keys instead of a toggle. Thankfully, my brother has a spare house key, I was able to call him over and get him to call a locksmith to get me out. I posted this FML while we were waiting for the locksmith to come by.

Um ... we can send help if you need it.

Ok a quick question: who locks himself in a bathroom if he lives alone? You afraid of the boogeyman?

Brightbulb 39

I love alone, my dog however is hyper and the size of a pony so I have to lock my bathroom door for privacy, otherwise he will hit the handle until it opens and watch me in his creepy manner. so my bathroom door is always locked. just because your living alone doesn't mean you don't have reason to lock the door.

I have a key I use when theres people over. In his drunken stupor OP probably forgot he was alone.

OccurredBison 8

How'd you get out? If you say your still in there, and you have a laptop but no way to contact anyone so you posted your FML!!!

Not sure if this is just a thing where I live, but aren't there laws that say rooms like bathrooms in houses and stuff must have windows?

species4872 19

Suppose it depends where you live. In NSW Australia if you can't have a window because the room has no external wall you are required to put in a skylight. We have a laundry in such a situation.

My bathroom I. My last 2 places didn't have a window. nor did the 2 bathrooms in my parents house.

norisorroz 28

I really need a follow-up on this :))

norisorroz 28

I really need a follow-up on this :))

But you've the phone with you to update this on FML..

geniusness 6

You have internet, a toilet and water. You need nothing else.

Paula844 7

You created your own personal Escape Room. Well-played.