By Anonymous - 18/08/2010 10:31 - United Kingdom

Today, whilst I was working in McDonald's, a customer threw their Quarterpounder at me because it had pickles and he said he didn't want any pickles in his burger. I didn't even serve him. I'd just started my shift. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 543
You deserved it 4 629

T552 tells us more.

I'm actually the OP of this post (I created this account recently so I can reply) I am overqualified. I have 11 GCSE's, 3 A-levels one AS level and I'm on my way to Uni to get my honours. I only work there part time to earn some money on the side so I can pay for living expenses when I go to Uni. So to all the people who seriously thought that I work there full time, you're wrong. And to all the people who said the guy was fat, no. The customer wasn't fat XD He was a skinny guy with a horrible attitude. He even demanded that I apologise to him for getting his order wrong, even though I didn't even serve him. My managers sorted him out.

Top comments

I really don't know what customers who do things like that are thinking. Even if you HAD been the one to mess up the order, it's just something trivial-- Plus, OP is likely not paid very much. Harassing people in minimum-wage jobs is ridiculous.

Comments

Well normally I dispice this, but in this situation you should have spit in his food or something

Wow, I work at McDonald's and I'm glad nothing like that has happened here yet. Although one time I was bitched out by a manager in front of the customers for screwing up an order when it wasn't even me who made it.

SwagaasauR 0

this wouldn't have happened if you were in the kitchen......

You should have used grimace as a human shield and fired back with some mcnuggets!

Get used to it if you continue to work at McD's

olomisspiggyolo 0

you didn't do anything wrong:) FML for the jerk, he didn't get the burger he wanted and seemed like a douche in the process! ;)

gman920 4

what if he was allergic to pickles?

I'm allergic to pickles, therefore I THROW a burger at a minimum wage employee that didn't even make the order because I'm too stuck up to remember the face of the person that served me? Oh yeah, completely justified...

Totally FYL, dude. Working in customer service is the worst. I used to work at Starbucks and shit like that happened ALL the time.

lmfao ur lucky he didn't go ape shit on you, and beat the crap out of u like the nugget lady in Ohio.....lmaooooooo

kshizzlekt 0