By Joe - 19/10/2009 04:32 - Cambodia

Spicy
Today, whilst celebrating my birthday with my friends and family, I met a girl at the bar who seemed interested. She became very disinterested and left after my mother whispered in her ear "If you go home with my son make sure he wears a condom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 102
You deserved it 2 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Ouch! Mom's not a wingman, but an anti-aircraft gunner! Shot down! Mom's driving away that competition and keeping your Oedipus complex intact.

Comments

1 why would you try to pick up girls with your mom right there 2 why would your mom try to "help" 3 how does it feel to know that on your birthday you were **** blocked by none other than your mom

Sometimes the greatest gift is the gift of having your mom scare off some **** at a bar who would have gotten on you without protection and then milked you for child support payments for the rest of your life.

Lilman11 0

kukri187 by the way it's not **** block If girls do it to men it's called a twat block

Nice to have a mother who's got your back.

Assuming this is made up. Because of the following... A: Who the **** goes to a bar with your family? why not take them down to the strip joint while your at it ya twat. B: I highly doubt if you think bringing your family to a bar is socially acceptable that you would go over to an actually "attractive woman" and put the "moves" on her. Lastly. C: If you didn't sit in your basement all night playing DnD or some shit, in substitution for your family, those people would have been called "friends". Dumbass.

Hey, I can explain what happened. He says he "went to the bar" meaning it could've been a bar attached to a restaurant. He was probably having a nice dinner with his family for his birthday, went to pick up a drink from the bar instead of waiting for the waitress, and talked to a cute girl in the bar area. His mom probably came over to see what was taking so long. Also, keep in mind that the OP is from Cambodia, where the drinking age is much lower. He could be in his late teens, when it's more common to have a birthday dinner with his family before going out with friends on the weekend.