By epicsandwichartist - 05/05/2011 07:13 - United States

Today, while working at a sandwich shop, we had a shortage and could only put so many veggies on one sandwich. I explained this to one man who was grumpy about it, but kept on ordering. I thought everything went well. He thought my face was a good target to launch his completed sandwich at. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 823
You deserved it 3 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sailorzoe 14

That's the food industry for you. I work at Freebirds and someone freaked out yesterday because we ran outta forks. We sell burritos.... Those people are just bored with their lives.

Comments

ToxicxKitten 9

Ouch... at least it wasn't a freshly cooked hamburger, right? That would hurt.

I'm with the old man on this one. Subway always ***** me over with the cucumbers and tomatoes. Gah, the pepperonis too. I expect more than two slices of pepperoni on my Italian sub. Now I bring my own ******* pepperoni.

thebestof1984 0

I agree. If I'm going to pay $7.00 for a damn sandwich I better get what I want!!!

you two both fail for going to subway, you can make a sub just the way you want at home and not be charged $7 for it

KVKdragon 26

maybe you could complain to the manager or switch to a different subway

good idea!!! I have not had any trouble with subway,although they do deaf to make subs!! ;P

I work at a subway and spicy italian 6 in gets 5 pieces of pepperoni and the foot long gets 10 pieces. BMT 6 in gets 3 pieces and footlong gets 6 pieces... so wow if you need more than that man

#48; I wouldn't call it a fail. I can just picture going out and buying all the shit to make a sub... $7.00 and not having to make it sounds like a reasonable price to me. #60; I switched to Firehouse Subs, and holy shit is it like Jesus dancing in my mouth. #90; If I got ten pieces of pepperoni on my ******* sub, you'd never hear me bitch. I'd even slap a couple bucks in the tip jar.

A7X_LoVeee 10

I've never had trouble with Subway. Why not just ask for more pepperoni the next time it happens?

thebestof1984 0

I've been to 3 subways in Massachusetts and had the same problems. It's gotten to the point were I know that a BMT foot long has 5 pepperonis, 5 salamis and 4 pieces of ham!!

chikachikawahwah 0

If you have such a problem with the amount of veggies on your sandwich, stop going there. They have a set amount they're supposed to put on each sandwich.

a_nutritionist 10

@100 because thatd mean being responsible for their own lives, whereas theyd much rather blame others and do nothing to fix their situation. but of course you know rather than calmly requesting more the ensuing result if they did speak up would be yelling and aggression, because customers dont have the capacity to speak to people as though they too are human. especially ones who agree with throwing sandwiches at people.

This guy comitted a crime...You never throw away a sandwich!

That's what I was thinking. Now this asshole has no food to eat. Man, pitching a temper tantrum like a child really paid off, didn't it?

This is when knowing how to play soccer could come in handy... You consider that sandwich toss a pass and head it right back at him and see if he could make a meal out dish... Jerk!

livvyluvlaf 8

haha thats great. fyl op. at least you now have free lunch!

Sounds like time to move to GREENer pastures, OP.

Let the sexist comments flow in (Female Op + sandwich shop)

lol I know. I thought women were only good at making sandwiches. Apparently not.