By Anonymous - 10/04/2009 06:59 - United States

Today, while working at a restaurant, I watched someone throw their car door open and hit the side of my brand new car for the third time this week. I told the woman to be more careful. She told my manager that I was being racist. As I was being yelled at, I watched her hit my car again, smiling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 399
You deserved it 3 862

Same thing different taste

Comments

call the cops and file an accident report. OR, when you know she is parked, go to "the bathroom" and move your car about 4 inches away and write in a sharpie on her windshield "hit me now sucker!" but subtly is the best. take a quart of engine oil and put it in her gas tank.

for something like that, i'd do the reasonable thing and...fight her. but then again, i guess that could also be considered racist. damn.

thinkpink 0

#7. Well I certainly hope YOU don't get the job. You can't even spell "their" in the correct form. No one wants to hire someone that can't spell and differentiate between simple terms. There are other errors in your posting as well.

urban_el0quence 0

#7 and #9 are delusional as far as racism against white males. btw. racism is a TRICKLE DOWN effect. White men are still on top and there is NO SUCH THING as "reverse racism". Visit a Sociology class. Doesn't stop the car thing from being messed up though..

ejvlols 0

#13, wtf is wrong with you? how he spells a word has nothing to do with this.

ejvlols 0

#14--- learn to spell. and by the way, there is sucH a thing as racism against white people

arichi 0

OP: why didn't you go to the police? Accidental dinging doesn't require an accident report, but deliberate dinging does. #14: wtf is wrong with you? Racism is racism, stop making excuses for it.

Melsy187 3
urban_el0quence 0

#16 LMAOAOLMAOALLMAOLMAOALMAOALMAOAL. You crack me up. You picked the perfect day to start with me.. Anyway. White people need to stop complaining about their white privilege being checked. Seriously. It's a new day. Been going on for entirely too long. BOTTOM LINE. White Heterosexual Males have more cultural capital and more privilege than any group in America. Fact. White Heterosexual Males, despite the small number, still manage to keep the running of an entire country under their control. Fact. Before you start with me.. check your facts. People of Color cannot be racist against White People. Only prejudice from the injustices put upon them by the White ancestors.. ..Just saying. Back to typing my paper on this VERY subject.

Man thats just ****** up. Can't believe somebody would pull racsim over that..I mean there is racsim problems.. but that was not one of them. punch that bitch