By Anonymous - 01/01/2012 18:09 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while watching Rio, I got a boner when Blu and Jewel kissed. This is almost as pathetic as getting a boner a few days ago while watching Homer and Marge kiss on The Simpsons. I think I'm way past the point of ever getting laid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 941
You deserved it 10 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iFizzgig 11

I see you fapping to cartoon **** in the future!

perdix 29

You may be past the point of ever getting laid. . . for free. You'd be surprised what enough cash could do. I'd bet that for a big enough stack of loonies, you can find a blue-haired ***** who will scream and moan like Marge Simpson for the 30 seconds you last inside her. Just show her the D'oh!

Comments

Stop watching cartoons and go out. Might change your whole life course

People don't stay out 24 hours a day. Maybe he watches cartoons when he comes home, after a long day of being 'out'.

perdix 29

You may be past the point of ever getting laid. . . for free. You'd be surprised what enough cash could do. I'd bet that for a big enough stack of loonies, you can find a blue-haired ***** who will scream and moan like Marge Simpson for the 30 seconds you last inside her. Just show her the D'oh!

perdix 29

72, I agree with 58. You may not have to pay cash, but you might have to be nice to them before the sex and cuddle them afterwards. It's not a high price to pay, but it's something.

Nah, you don't HAVE to cuddle with them afterwards But yea i was talkin about $

58 said, 'one form or another,' reading that should put you past the idea of paying money for sex... Are you trying to save face?

ddssuperstar 0

#16 She charges extra for the raspy voice.

flockz 19

but the sexy blue curvature of those feathers....

and the lovely column of blue hair (maybe blue just gets him off)

I could imagine him having an ****** when watching futurma!

RaquelW 7

You're not alone. I get hard every time I see that gay couple on American Dad!

e7710040 0

#20 me too but then again im bie so i guess that explains it

Or u have a thing for cartoons..u ever think about that???

GoW_Chick 14

Hey that's not exactly true just find someone who's as into animated characters as you they have chatrooms for that so shouldn't be too hard

you don't know what you will find in those chatrooms.

ChuckNorrisBeard 0

Like the chat roulette scene on south park...where they keep getting guys jacking off! XD

Cleo_Nemo_ 9