By Anon - 08/04/2013 22:04 - United States - Bowling Green

Today, while walking to my car after work, I witnessed some moron who was texting while riding her bike running right into my parked car, resulting in a broken side mirror, a damaged windshield, two dents, and for her, a broken phone and nose. She's threatening to sue me for damages. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 979
You deserved it 2 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm pretty sure her brain damages were there from before.

No problem. If she wants to sue you, then that means you can get her personal information and sue her for the damages she caused to your car.

Comments

I hope your car was legally parked, or she may have a case. Idiots injuring themselves are a lawyer's bread and butter.

wolfshadow 4

OP would be fined for the parking ticket, and the biker will lose her case for texting and biking.

I can picture her taking pictures of her "injuries" with the car then posting them up quoting "OMG I JUST GOT HIT BY A CAR!".

And her friends, braindead as her, saying, "OMG DID U LIV?"

BradTheBrony 19

I sort of wish she did die. See her tweet in hell.

New ad: texting and bicycling it can wait! Lmfao dumb girl

Prepare yourself anyways...a robber sued the woman whose house he was breaking into because he fell through the skylight and landed on a butcher knife. He won. Her trying to sue you for her stupidity is ridiculous, but cover your ass anyways :)

iedsrduan 18

I still don't understand how he won that case, he was breaking into the woman's house, it's his fault. It's not like you have to keep a pillow under your skylight in case someone tries to break in so they don't get injured and sue you.

kyu_Q 19

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a clause or statute in Law that say you can't profit while doing wrong or while breaking the Law? Who are the judges and/or juries that award these people settlements.

Damn op, stop parking your car in the way of people who aren't paying attention. It's so your fault for not knowing that this idiot was going to need the space when you parked.

still_guns 16
swimagirl4321 15

Don't worry too much op. There is almost no way she could win her case.