By coolcat10156 - 08/07/2015 07:04 - United States - Keller

Today, while waiting the required 5 minutes for my hair removal cream to work, my cat rubbed all over my legs while I wasn't looking. After getting clawed to death throwing her in the bath to get the cream off, all her hair on that side fell off. I now have a half hairless cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 063
You deserved it 4 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RowanNightShade 22

I'm sorry op. Maybe close the bathroom door next time? That almost happened to my dog. My sister wanted to experimenting on my dog after she did her legs but I was able to stop her. I hope your kitty fluffs out soon. :)

Comments

Poor kitty, You did the right thing giving her a bath. (Even though she didn't know that) maybe get her checked out at the vet OP just to be sure it didn't do some nasty damage to her skin. Good luck.

.... Pictures or it didn't happen. Really that's funny and sad. Poor kitty!

hoosiergirl94 31

Or you can have an all hairless cat? :O

well at least now it is certainly distinguishable from all the other cats in the world lol.

Still trying to come up with a cost justification for having a cat--hairless or otherwise.

Even if you weren't looking, wouldn't you feel your cat rubbing on your leg?

Maybe the OP zoned out. It's possible that she did notice the cat, but it didn't register as something bad.

How do you not notice your cat rubbing up on you like that? I would have been batting him away with a damn stick! Though my cat does rub. He headbutts. It's the funniest damn thing lol

I always thought there wasn't a creature looking more angry and pathetic at the same time than a wet cat. I was wrong: wet AND half hairless sounds way worse.

Wet and half hairless is worse, from personal experience.