By ForeverAGirlfriend - 13/06/2016 04:40 - United States - Aliquippa

Today, while vacationing with my boyfriend of 9 years, he started writing "Wi" in the sand. I instantly hoped he was going to propose by writing, "Will you marry me" on the beach. He spelled out "wiener" instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 042
You deserved it 3 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should propose so he can sulk about his manhood and you won't have to wait another 9 years.

Above it you should write "will you marry me you" so it says Will you marry me you wiener?

Comments

How? He wasn't intentionally baiting her into thinking he was going to propose...

Dont know why e reply got downvoted... Its true, he obviously didnt try to make OP ink hes writing what she thought, she just misunderstood at first...

the reason why you both got downvoted was because the dick comment was a playbon words. because weiner=dick. it was a pun.

PePziNL 20

The joke -------------------- Your head

Maybe we should take a trip to Home Depot for those guys. Cause im sure they're goung to need a pretty tall ladder to catch that one ;).

Maybe you should propose so he can sulk about his manhood and you won't have to wait another 9 years.

Why the down votes? They are just referring to a past fml....

Probably because they're not well-constructed sentences or something. You know how this site is.

Maybe he was until he saw you getting all excited and bottled it!

Gender roles are being reversed in this age. Maybe you should take the initiative.

If he hasn't proposed after 9yrs, he's not going to.

He could be a nervous guy, or doesn't want to deal with issues that marriage can do in the legal system. If she wants to propose to him, I see no harm.

some people prefer long courtships before deciding to settle down. after all, marriage is an important life decision and some people prefer to make sure they're comfortable with their life partner before getting married.

Who knows how old they were when they started dating, they could still be pretty young.

Why #8? We don't even know how old OP and her boyfriend are. And for all we know, they could be together since middle school, meaning they would barely be out of highschool.

Above it you should write "will you marry me you" so it says Will you marry me you wiener?

takeittoem 8

FYL for wanting to be married and not having been asked for 9 years... that blows.

delfino1604 24

did he write it WITH his weiner?

#13 I'm not sure what's funnier, your comment, or the idea of OP seeing her boyfriend whip out his wang and thinking he's about to propose by writing "Will you marry me" in the sand with his penis.