By Stacy - 05/07/2011 04:04 - United States

Today, while using the restroom at work, I dropped my keys into the toilet. I left to find something to get them out and figured nobody would use a toilet with keys in it. I came back to a bowl of dung and "Shit happens" written on the wall in lipstick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 949
You deserved it 8 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least it wasn't written in shit....

robc32ca 4

reach in and grab you can always wash your hands

Comments

damn co-workers...time to smack a ho

Keep an open hand. That'll keep you out of prison. - D.T.

Dropping your keys in the toilet accidentally seems a bit difficult.

I can't believe it took 14 people to point that out. How do you accidentally drop your keys in the toilet? Were you swinging them around your finger? I could see if you were a guy standing to pee and decided to see if you had change for the pop machine. And why not just reach into the bowl and grab them then wash your hands?

Must be another FML user since they incorporated that stupid, overused pun. But hey, FYL. Never underestimate people and assume a bunch of keys are going to stop them from using the toilet.

You do realize that pun existed long before fml, right?

want me to thumb up that shitty complaint?

GlittersL 0

I can't comprehend why someone would do that??? If its the only bathroom (no stalls) and they REALLY had to go I can kind of understand just going, but writing that message just pushes it way over the top! If anything it should has said "Sorry!". FYL OP!

Illyssa_fml 4

Hahaha! That's just nasty! but an epic win at the same time!

Okay, I don't get this one, so nobody did not use the toilet...?

jpretz 1

it's just easier to call u stupid