By Roma-Jay - 22/07/2012 14:13 - United Kingdom - Coventry

Today, while trying to look cute and playing with my hair in front of a boy, I pulled a piece of my hair extension out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 676
You deserved it 48 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well if that's not cute, I don't know what is!

Playing with your hair is not cute unless you're five years old and actually shy... YDI.

Comments

Good start to a Japanese Horror flick. And then! The hair wraps itself around your throat. The hands come out of your skull while you shower, later.

That would be a great start for a horror movie. The hairy claws of death. On a side note why is it when you type in a suggestion for a word Is "is".

I meant a suggestion for the word od a is "is". It corrected me on what I was trying to point out.

Where the f did th a come from ;( now I look even dumber done commenting on this.

Noobsquad, maybe you should try turning off auto correct. It just doesn't work for some people.

I bet you got his number after that flirtatious move.

I wonder how you wash your hair when your extensions are that loose. I don't know about OP but when I'm shampooing I'm a lot rougher with my hair than I am when I'm twirling it.

A lot of extensions have to be taken out before you bathe. They can tie it without being permanent.

Lbeck 7

I have hair extensions & they really aren't that much trouble! I have three pieces that just clip into my hair & with 3 clicks on each one they come right out! Super easy and they make your hair look amazing :)

hthelittleone 10

If they're clip-ins, you take them out before you wash. If they're bonded like mine (i have keratin bonds), you can't take them out until you have them removed.

@111 Clip ons my dear. Have rainbow hair one minute and work aprove the next. They can be awesome and very useful.

That's not cute, that's hot! Lol I'm sorry, that really sucks xP

chocolatepandas 2

Maybe he has a thing for loose hair extensions. It worked for Tina Fey in Baby Mama.

you must have been pulling your hair vigorously.

weownthenightsom 4

You should be. It's all your fault bro. How dare you pull her extensions, how-*******-dare you!

Sawarski 13

So that's why princess peach always gets kidnapped...she walks around the world without a bodyguard. I mean I understand she's an independent young lady, but seriously if I know there was a (possibly horny) huge dinosaur turtle on the loose that only wants to kidnap me. I'd be either staying inside the castle or walking around with a small army. Ah, my apologies for the rant.

A shitty haircut beats glued in pieces of other people's hair.

@76 or clip on synthetic. Some look really real. You can take them out when ever you want, and thats what I believe O.P. was using.

couturedoll 7

That's definitely...an unique flirting move.

I find it odd that with a recent string of fmls it's been so easy to spot the ydi's within the first 5 or 6 words.