By rhartnett11 - 23/04/2011 06:12 - United States

Today, while trying on clothes in Macy's, someone decided to throw some shoes over the wall and into my changing stall. I now have a black eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 203
You deserved it 3 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ImaWiseGuy 5

yea, that will happen trying to catch shit with your face.....

Comments

What are the odds you can receive a black eye from a random flying shoe 0.0

homydclown 1

yea, I think op is full of shit as well.

Why does everyone want to sue over every single matter...

one person is not everyone. one person is one person.

LOL sue for a shoe to the face? what have you been smoking lately?!

simply_improper 1

should have told the store manager, might have gotten some free stuff

Why would they give her free stuff? It's not their fault somebody threw the shoes, unless it was an employee but good time proving that. They don't put cameras in changing rooms.

You only should get a discount if the merchandise is damaged or something. Damn idiots.

You get a discount if the product is damaged OR because you won't shut up. Been there, done that - called a manager to give the customer a discount because they wouldn't shut up. They were wasting my time and I couldn't get another sale through, so I had to do something to get them to leave.

WOODYfromthaBAY 0

ydi. why are you looking up when in a dressing room. usually your lookin in tha mirror. ydi

Your post makes no sense at all. Have you ever thought that it could gave bounced off the wall or something?

Yeah because we can totally judge a person for where they're looking. Actually, OP deserves it for not wearing a helmet!

Babycakes522 0

She doesnt have to be looking up in order to get hit in the face morons...the shoes could of just flug straight to her face...& I look up in a dressing room sometimes :D

darseidia 0

how you going to sue, if you dont know who did it?

darseidia 0

OP may have been putting a sweater or t-shirt on and were pushing their head through the neck hole, most people face upward when doing that. Or it was thrown at a high angle which would mean it would drop quite short as well :)