By anonymous - 03/01/2013 10:34 - United States - Canoga Park

Spicy
Today, while talking to one of my parents' friends, we discovered that the house he grew up in is the same house my boyfriend now lives in. When he recalled that he lost his first tooth there, the only response I could come up with was, "Oh my gosh, I lost my virginity there!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 697
You deserved it 45 022

Same thing different taste

Comments

DarkJediLove 19

Well there goes all his sweet childhood memories.

perdix 29

Maybe you lost your first "****** dentata" tooth in there. That would be an even bigger coincidence. Sometimes, thinking before speaking comes in handy. Try it.

Aww perdix I don't think I'll ever sleep again

RedPillSucks 31

OP, why the hell did you feel the need to reply? and why the hell did I feel the need to google ****** dentata?

perdix 29

#54, so you'll know not to freak out when you see ads for a combination gynecologist/dentist. The More You Know(TM).

The term "snapper" comes to mind after reading about ****** dentata.

beddington 7

It's not lost, it's right where you left it.

Bet the conversation went awkward very quickly..

perdix 29

#17, but then the kid will eventually lose his or her virginity there, too! Cool if it's a boy, but catastrophe if it's a girl. Sorry for the double-standard.

RedPillSucks 31

She puts the bite in "Oral Sex"

#37, Both involve orifaces. Just ones at different... poles.

Hmm everybody seems to lose something in that house... It's just a bad luck house. OP stay out of there. You don't know what else you might lose in there.

I'm almost positive that in both those cases it is not usually considered bad luck. But maybe that's just me.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Lol a little overexcited now.

I have no filter on what i say, i do this kind of thing, all the time. Sucks!!

CharresBarkrey 15

If you honestly cannot filter your words, it sounds like you have a tumor. You should get checked out by a neurologist.