By Snickers - 12/05/2012 04:27 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, while sitting at a red light, I guiltily nibbled on a chocolate bar and looked around to make sure no one saw me cheating on my diet.  A police car pulled up, I panicked, stepped on the gas, and ran the light. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 261
You deserved it 54 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

klovemachine 24

It's just a candy bar. That's not worth getting a ticket for! YDI

Comments

Did they arrest you when they found out you were eating chocolate?

I love how OP assumes that every random person at an intersection knows and also cares about their diet enough to see them eating chocolate and scream allegations of diet cheating.

My thoughts exactly.. Wow I'm sorry OP but you totally deserve that ticket for thinking something so stupid.

LeCielNousAide 7

I was just thinking that. The random people next to you will simply see you eating a candy bar and think nothing of it. If they are even paying attention to you. The majority of people are too interested in their cell phones anyway while they are driving. And a police officer doesn't know that you are cheating on your diet so no idea why OP panicked at seeing a cop at a red light. Seriously. OP, lose some of the paranoia and realize that only YOU would know if you were cheating on your diet.

Nothing wrong with a little drug-driving.

Except for when you crash into a pole because you saw flying chocolate bars chasing the police car...

There's a difference between coca and cocoa.

xAttackAttackx 25

I'm actually surprised Jillian or the p90x guy didn't magically appear and spank you for it.

jroq2008 5

lol sounds like something you'd see Doug do in The King of Queens

Shadow_Phantom 26

...honestly you sound like you have some issues. Also sounds like that diet is making you stressed out, which might just lead to more weight gain. That, and, a little bit of chocolate is -not- going to put a big hole in your diet. FYL, but YDI.

jerseyboy732 16

Please tell me you're quoting Spongebob? If you are, I love you.

jerseyboy732 16

And that's what we call stupidity my friend.