By nitemastr15 - 28/11/2015 00:18 - United States - Fort Worth

Today, while shopping for Black Friday, I got in line, hoping to get an Xbox One. I spent so long mistakenly standing in line for the bathroom that the store had sold out by the time I realized my mistake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 707
You deserved it 14 449

nitemastr15 tells us more.

nitemastr15 17

Ok guys, OP here. Just to clarify, me and my brother each decided that I would get the PS4 and he would get the X-box One. He didn't have the money for his when I had the money for mine and he was really bummed out so I decided I was going to buy the console he wanted with my money and wait for my PS4. Fortunately though, he received an X-box One from his girlfriend the next day so it's actually a good thing I didn't end up being able to get one.

Top comments

Yep, the XBox One comes in three versions: Men's, Women's, and Single-Person Stall.

Comments

Rawrshi 25

Amazon pretty much has all the same deals as the retail stores... Dell, EBay, QVC, and HSN also have deals. I got a terabyte Xbox One with 36 games for $373 (including the tax - $349 otherwise) off of Amazon. I'm surprised anyone actually went to physical stores this year.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

It's insane, until you realize that they're all shit games from over a year ago, or all arcade games. No recent or AAA titles.

Rawrshi 25

Actually, they're not shitty games. I got Gears of War Ultimate Edition (which came with the previous 4 titles), Ori and the Blind Forest, and Rare Replay (which comes with 30 classic Rare made games like the Banjo Kazooie series, Perfect Dark, and Conkers Bad Furday. Most of the games are all games I loved growing up so I'm very happy with them. Plus my friend gave me their copy of Fallout 4 so I have that and GTA V. Older games doesn't mean they're bad titles. Most of the new games are shittier, to be honest, because they're just the same thing over again as the first. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

I like how you say they're not shitty games, then the first one you mention is Gears of War. I haven't looked up the prices in a while, but couldn't you have just got the system by itself and just bought the others without GoW for cheaper?

Rawrshi 25

No, you couldn't have gotten everything cheaper unless you found a deal for used and perhaps I wanted Gears? I'm not a huge fan, no, but I have friends who play so it makes sense to have a game that I know of people who want to play it with me even if I'd rather play GTA V. I knew I could get Fallout (what I really wanted) so going with this bundle made the most sense.

Rawrshi 25

My condolences for your need to tell everyone that you don't like a video game.

hey Perfect Dark is the shit. I still play that on my N64. It's awesome.

The FML is that you were going to buy an Xbox One.

Stop with the console war bullshit already. It got old when it started.

Black friday is kinda pathetic. Ppl will trample each other for a small discount ONE day after they spend an entire day being thankfull for what they have. Yes i see the sence in that

Geckosrock99 33

Whenever I think of Black Friday, I picture a mob of angry people fighting and playing tug o war with various products. My boyfriend worked security at Walmart for their early Black Friday and he said the children were more well behaved than the adults.

mads_nicole 19

Okay honestly though, YDI for not asking to be sure that was the right line and just assuming it was.

You could've waited a little...Xbox is much much much more valuable than not pissing for a little while

MonstreBelle 28

Real Black Friday shoppers make the necessary sacrifices and piss their pants!

I think Op was standing in line thinkIng they were waiting to get an Xbox (I think you normally have to ask a cashier for it?) but it was actually the bathroom line, I don't think op needed to pee

Hear that, 69? It's the sound of the joke flying way over your head.

So the sign that said restroom didn't catch your attention

I just bought an Xbox one last night on the Microsoft website. Came with Gears of War, a $60 Microsoft gift card, and a choice of another free game. $299. With tax, $319.

So you're saying it came with two coasters and Fallout 4?

*cough cough* #pcmasterrace *cough cough*