By Anonymous - 11/11/2014 23:48 - France

Today, while shopping, a lady came up to me and asked if she could borrow my baby because, "Y'know, I'm in a hurry and they'll let me checkout first." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 321
You deserved it 2 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd heard of pretending to be pregnant to get a seat on the bus but this is new to me

Comments

Atleast she asked before kidnapping your child? But really though, how would that let her go first? People with kids still have to wait...

Durantye 8

Sometimes people let people with babies go first. (Rarely but I've seen it happen) honestly it is stupid unless she is disabled or something she can wait like everyone else.

countryb_cth 38

I honestly can not believe someone asked to borrow your baby to get checked out faster. You have got to be freaking kidding me?! If someone where to ask me that I would just stand there looking at them dumbfounded, mostly because I wouldn't be able to believe someone could actually ask such an outrageous request. This is honestly the craziest thing I have ever heard.

I seriously hoped you kicked her in the stomach. You know, so that she won't be able to use her own baby just to skip a line.

The lady isn't pregnant. Also, if you hit a pregnant woman in the stomach you are a monster.

15, you're a woman yourself, but you thought of the sickening idea to kick what you thought was a pregnant lady in the stomach. Shame on you!!

To all the people that assumed I thought the lady was pregnant: I realised that she isn't pregnant. I only said that because I didn't think she would be a good mother to her own child if she is willing to use a strangers baby just to skip a line. Moreover, WHO THE **** WOULD KICK A PREGNANT WOMAN?

But if that's what you're implying... Babies don't come from stomachs.

These are the types of situations that my deaf ASL teacher told us to pretend to be deaf in, or if we ever felt uncomfortable, Just look at her, and start making random signing gestures with your hands. She'll get confused and walk away. I've done it before and people just give a look like "wtf are you doing?"and walk away. It works. Although then sometimes you actually get a deaf person (which is usually rare) so if you don't know sign language that probably isn't a good idea. If that doesn't work, You could always just make a really weird face and they'll get freaked out and walk away.

Why do people insist on touching other people's babies.

People with kids still have to wait, I'm hoping you didn't give her the kid.

CaroAurelia 12

I hope you told her to go to hell.