By tinypenis - 04/06/2013 12:15 - United States - Jamaica

Today, while sexting my girlfriend, I accidently sent a picture to her father instead of her. He sent back a link to a penis enlargement company's website. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 816
You deserved it 71 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is literally THE BEST response he could have given

Comments

JoeGrant 12

Honestly, you should be happy that he didn't freak out at you and cause a huge problem. I think it'd be worse if he had made a big ordeal about it. You're lucky here, OP.

Ahaha, at least he's got a sense of humor, not every dad would appreciate the idea of a guy sexting with their daughter, even if it is the boyfriend

His purpose was to make OP so self conscious that he never takes his pants off again. "Uhh, so my dad told me you have a small dick..."

middlenamefrank 8

You would have preffered a picture of a gun? A link to a funeral home? A return phone call? Just count your lucky stars he is a careing father looking after the best interest of his little girl!

Hahahaha, you have to laugh at it, mate. That's really funny. He got you good.

Really, I sent a picture of my penis to my Dad's girlfriend and all I got back was a picture of a belt with a key on it. My girlfriend was wearing the same one the next day. Pretty stylish, but kinda in the way.

Dammit... Read wgat I mean! Not what I type! geese lol.

SeepingSarcasm 7

Brilliant way to handle the situation. Great future father-in-law you have there! He's a keeper!

Am I the only one that doesn't have my gf's father's number on my phone, even though we've been living together for 3 years?

Your lucky he didn't do something worse.