By Anonymous - 14/11/2013 17:21 - United States - Latrobe

Today, while refereeing a soccer game, I was accused of being racist, blind, and a fascist by spectators. The game was played by a group of third graders. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 938
You deserved it 3 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Parents get WAY too excited about their kids' games.

Comments

Hey, sometimes parents get way to excited in games. I've heard refs being called worse.

New show coming to MTV: Soccer Moms.

Was mtv ever ACTUALLY about music? Seriously?

27- Seriously. I mean, people complain about Beavis and Butthead getting cancelled on MTV, but what does that have to do with music?

Allornone 35

once upon a time, MTV did indeed play music. in fact, in the beginning, that was all they played. I an old enough to remember this fabled time, and I will tell you firsthand- it was glorious.

What, 43? You mean you DON'T like 16 and Pregnant??? Lolz

Epikouros 31

Yep, my stoner friend and I used to comment on music videos like Beavis and Butthead.

figures101 5

I was at the game and everything they said is true!

MichellinMan 20

Me too, I was the guy behind the fence with the binoculars!

stephers444 17

Some people get wayyy to into games. Let the kids play and have fun

JMichael 25

You shouldn't of red flagged that poor little black kid.

XBurytheCastleX 25

That reminds me of my brother's hockey coach. He got so mad that his child team lost that he took it out on the ref and made him cry. The ref was only 13

Because nobody in Europe gets overly excited about soccer. Get off your high horse before you fall.

That's two Americans in two days I've seen who think that Canada is in Europe. Not really doing much to fight stereotypes either, are you?

#25-what a disturbing little picture you have there. 0.o

Thejackel79 9

I am not defending him buy maybe he didnt look at 21s profile and just assumed he was European. God I hope thats the case because if he actually thinks Canada is in Eruope then he probably shouldnt be on a computer.

CrazyGirlfriend 21

I disagree. if he does seriously think Canada is in Europe then he needs his computer to look up a freaking map haha.

at least you weren't the ref at my basketball game in the 5th grade. I went to a Catholic school and my mother had threatened to "beat the living shit" out of the ref..