By dargas - 09/03/2010 21:08 - United States

Today, while preparing the house for company, I got a call that my sister had a heart attack and died. My wife's response? "Great! Now you're going to be no help to me at all!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 228
You deserved it 2 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for having such an insensitive wife. Sorry about your sister :

mrlucky4444 0

Comments

kikiss_j 0

this is so fake no one would be that mean and if she did she better not of mean it or shoot her

I would just like to say, you're retarded.

ohmycece 0

I'm trying to figure out what you're saying. do you think this world has no cruel or heartless people? are you going to assume anything "mean" is definitely fake? oh btw OP, FYL I hope she didn't mean it. RIP to your sister.

wow. shes a dick leave her nd sleep wit her sister. THAT will evn th score!

mif_fml 27
Ajjas013 6

Can someone explain this to me? I didn't understand it. It's probably the wording :S

Wow, how old are you? 10. That was uncalled for.

OP and his wife were getting ready for company when he found out his sister died. His wife was upset that OP would be too distraught (or would leave the house, I guess) to help her get ready for the company.

Ajjas013 6

Thanks :) I got the hoodie at Saturday. I'm in love with it. In fact, we just got married and had babies.

Ajjas013 6

I'm surprised my hoodie didn't catch on yet. I have 3 others :)

topbanana 0
thatsoviciouS 0

YAY!!! Snickerdoodle is here. -waves wildly- Heyhi there (:

Avoid doing it with the wrong person! I can't imagine how difficult it would've been to get through my sister's death without my husband.

TandJHire 0

Wow that's just very insensitive I would cry if any of my sister in laws died I love em they are my family. I'm guessing your wife and your sister didn't get along so well...

I'm with #22 on this one, I don't really understand what her response meant? As for the OP, I give my condolences to you, may your sister rest in peace. I will pray for you and your family.

Her response meant that he was so depressed from receiving the news of his sister's death that he wouldn't be able to help her prepare for guests. In other words she's a complete bitch with no sympathy.

You know, it's times like that when it's okay to give your wife a good ol' fashioned falcon punch, right in the baby maker.