By bruised - 19/05/2016 20:54 - Australia - Sydney

Today, while playing hockey, one of my teammates decided to swing her hockey stick like a golf club. She missed the ball, but managed to hit me right in the vagina. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 308
You deserved it 1 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Being hit in the ****** is surprisingly extremely painful- once i ran into a table and the corner hit me in the ****** and i couldn't walk for like an hour

Comments

Wow, with teammates like that who needs an opposition team! Hope ice or something relieves some of the pain (I'm crossing my legs just thinking about it!).

This is why I wear a cup. At all times. On most parts of my body. The slight pain I suffer from walking, sitting, typing, etc. is absolutely worth it.

iliveformystery 18

On her ******? Does anyone truly expect a ****** whack?

You shouldn't play a sport especially one like hockey and expect not to get hit.

Goblin182 26

****** whack! I have to find a way to work that phrase into a sentence.

The only people on a field hockey (it says ball, not puck) pitch with crotch protection are the goalies.

"****** whack" (nice aph denmark icon btw #22-)

If this happened at the CCC event in Newy, I feel for you, a girl from my school got whacked in they eye with the ball. Seems like two days of pain for the whole comp.

I thought vaginas could take a pounding.

Darkreign333 23

It's funny how this kind of humor is frowned upon, and down voted constantly. I made a similar joke about a year ago, and was reported and penalised. Seems like free speech (or the freedom to express your own humor) doesn't apply here, because people have taken it upon themselves to be a sort of moral police. Wonder if this is the comment that gets me banned...

I'm assuming you're a man. Be thankful you don't have to push a baby out of you're cooch.

Well to be fair nobody HAS to push a baby out of their "cooch"

Even then some don't, there are more C-sections than you think. But getting hit in the balls is proven more painful than giving birth. Because of all the nerves in the scrotum.

37, no. Ball pain does not last hours with a large object coming out. The ****** usually tears open to some degree (because we're evolutionary flawed basically), and it can tear the skin from the ****** to the anus or above the ******. I think ball pain is more comparable to bad period cramps, based on peoples reactions to both. Both can cause nausea and be debilitating while they last. Of course cramps can last all day, for days, every moth.. and getting hit in the balls potentially can be avoided.

Would just once like to hear penis hole dilated.... Now for the push

No, that's just a myth. The thing is that you can't prove what is more painful, because people are individuals and something that is very painful to you doesn't have to be for me. And since childbirth usually lasts for a while and it doesn't hurt the same amount during the whole time, how would that be measured? Especially since giving birth can be everything to not that bad to bad enough to traumatise a person for life.

To the the down voters of the "be glad you don't have balls" comments, you should google "death from testicular injury" and see why it's much worse for a man to get hit in the groin.

Does it matter if it hurts guys more? It still hurts. It's like saying "you got hit by a car and broke both legs? Who cares? Other people die from getting hit by cars!" Just because other people have it worse, doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

Its not like saying that at all rofl. For one, I never said anything about pain. I've seen women get hit in the vag, it looks like it hurts like ****, it also can't kill a woman like it can if a man is hit hard enough in the balls.

Death by a kick to the testicles is actually just death from cardiac arrest. Women giving natural birth can faint from the pain or become unconscious and die from blood loss, but many do not nowadays since we have better techniques, though my aunt's baby actually broke her spine. Heart attacks are a result of stress. Kicks to the testicles are stressful and painful enough to cause them. But considering the fact that no man I've seen has been able to handle the "birthing pain simulators" to the highest level nor longer than a few minutes, I'd think that men are simply wired to be less tolerant of pain to the genitals.

I would say "that could happen to me," but I'm a guy…

amileah13 26

Yeah, it's probably don't realize that getting hit in the ****** hurts pretty badly too. Maybe not as badly as getting hit in the balls, but women can tolerate pain better too so.... Was hit with a softball once in the ****** at full speed and it knocked me on my ass. I shudder still thinking about that