By immunizations - 11/12/2010 07:40 - Canada

Today, while parking my car, I accidentally bumped into the car in front of me, making a small, barely noticeable dent. I felt bad, wrote an apology note, and stuck it on his windshield. An hour later, he replied by keying the entire right side of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 699
You deserved it 10 645

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThatLooksSticky 16

never leave a note. never let them find you.

TerrorDollie 0

You should've parked somewhere else!

Comments

YLS because at least you apologized! He's a dick.

yea cuz an note apology is going to pay for "the small, hardly noticeable dent".... WRONG!!!! you soooo deserve that and more. I wouldve sliced your f-ing tires and broken all of your windows too. so stop bitching and go take a driving class you a-hole.

lol if it was small and hardly noticable why would you get it fixed? anyway it would cost a hell of a lot more to fix slashed tires and broken windows than a TINY FREAKING DENT. get off your period.

chogle 8

46- Calm the hell down. Why on earth would you slash tires and smash some windows over a tiny dent? Don't be that crazy girl that no one likes. OP, FYL. if it really was a small dent, then an apology is all I would have wanted even if it were my car. mainly because I know how to pop the dent out.

Lqum26 0

No what he should have done is, buy a cattle guard, then drive back to the parking lot and f u c k up that guy's ride!!!

oliveindamiddle 0

88- you know how to pop it back out?! do tell how.

I'm mad at you, 46. He wanted to apologize and he felt guilty!

perdix 29

Hey, it's nice to apologize, but you've got to realize that not all apologies are accepted. Oops.

STP907 8

why would the op leave their car right behind his? that's the only way he would've known it was their car.

YDI for owning a car and not being able to drive it properly.

he should have blown your car up with you in it. that'll teach you! :p actually, this kinda sucks. sorry, op. |the kid|

why did you not write down their licence plate

jckbco 0

why do you assume OP didn't? this is a fun FML why do people feel need to offer solutions to FMLs?

zackkmann21 0

Here is what you do: 1) Go to Home Depot or some other home improvement store. 2) Buy a bunch of different bright colored cheap paint samples 3) Buy a large blunt wooden object 4) Splash paint all over his car 5) Use the large blunt object to hit his windsheild a good couple of times. steps 3 and 5 could be ommited but its your call...