By whotouchedyou1 - 26/08/2014 02:37 - United States - Cypress

Today, while my teacher was demonstrating how to use the ultrasound equipment, we all figured out that I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 188
You deserved it 11 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dimerneckel 22

Now you won't be a star on the show "I didn't know I was pregnant"!

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not necessarily. Ultrasounds can pick up the heartbeat as early as 6 weeks in rare cases, and most can be picked up by 8 weeks, and of course by the time it has a heartbeat it's big enough to be seen on the screen. If she had sex right before/during her period it is possible to get pregnant still, and considering menstrual regularity usually takes a few years to settle in, her period being late is usually not an automatic sign to a younger female that she is pregnant. Plus, you usually don't start showing til at least 2-3 months when the baby is big enough to start causing the bulging stomach, and movement of the baby isn't til 14 weeks plus.

Too late to edit, i mean movement that you are able to feel, or see.

Nope. Not every woman has symptoms, and if some women have other health conditions than the symptoms of pregnancy can be confused with symptoms of that health condition.

CaroAurelia 12

My mum was actually five months pregnant with me when she found it out, oddly enough. She didn't have the typical symptoms of pregnancy like morning sickness and her periods were always so light that it wasn't unusual for her to just miss a month or two. (Lucky bitch.) So yeah, it's possible.

i agree with #10. my mum didnt know she was pregnant with me for a little over 2-3 months.

My mum didn't realize either. She did have some morning sickness but assumed she had the flu or something. She went to the doctor after her "flu" had dragged on long enough to get worried, and found out she was actually pregnant. So if you have light/ irregular periods and mistake morning sickness for flu symptoms you could definitely not realize you're pregnant for a while...

I found out I was pregnant bc I thought I had the flu too. 6 weeks when I found out

I found out I was pregnant at 7 weeks and had an ultrasound at 8 weeks he was a little speck but detectable :) and my mom didn't realize she was pregnant with me until 3 months and I was born 3.5 months later!

This is actually one of the best FMLS ive read in a while , FYL

martin8337 35

Was your baby daddy in the same class with you?

Daniel589 7

Lol imagine his reaction if he was there XD

salvorican 24

Please follow up when you find out if it's a boy or a girl. I get excited about these things

ArashiGirl 13

Well that's an interesting way to find out. How'd that go?

Were you aware that anal sex is 100% effective against unwanted pregnancy. Still allows for intimacy, without that silly rubber feeling,and an added bonus,it can allowed for gspot ******, which is the most intense of all orgasms. On the other hand,now you can have sex without worry if you'll get pregnant....congratulations!

WRONG! anal sex is NOT 100% effective against unwanted pregnancy. Sperm can leak out from the anus into the ****** if you do not use any protection.

You realize you can still get STDs from anal sex, right? And HIV is transmitted more easily through the anus? That "nasty rubber feeling" can save peoples' lives, under some circumstances.

Eh #19, the MALE Gspot is stimulatable through the anus.. The female Gspot through the ******.

PhantomFollower 20

#21 Wait . . . what? I did not know that. 0_0

The anus and ****** share a lot of nerve endings, so it can cause ******, but not g spot. And anal sex is not the answer to everything lol

PoisonOrchid 21
killerdana 19

Crap! I accidentally thumbed up #19's comment. Please #19, dont go around giving people advice on preventing pregnancy and stds unless you know what you're talking about. Which you clearly don't