By N1ch0la1 - 08/08/2009 09:35 - South Africa

Today, while in the shower, my roomates thought it would be really funny if they threw my cat in with me. The doctor who gave me the stitches also thought so. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 203
You deserved it 2 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone will thinks it's funny :D Except for you :)

Donthavekids 0

Comments

kittyprincess319 0

lmao that really sucks for you! but pretty friggin hilarious for the rest of us xD

I hope your roomates will be writing fmls about their injuries after you're done with them.

Pan22 0

LMAO Almost as good as the fml

It does sound really funny. Just kind of painful at the same time.

FYCL... poor kitty. Get the bastards back!!

I know, such a shame. The poor little monster will probably have to be put down from the trauma. Do it, and the rest of us, a favor; put it out of its horrible misery.

:( Poor cat. Your roommates are ******* for doing that to your cat... and you. Next time, de-claw your cat's front paws.

Um, no. Declawing a cat is an absolutely horrible thing to do.

#26, go google declawing. Please, for the sake of mutilated cats all over the US, do it. If you're too ******* lazy, I'll save you a bit of effort and highlight the key point for you: it's such a cruel procedure that many countries have outlawed it.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that it was actually outlawed in some countries. That's pretty intense. I did however know that having a cat declawed is equivalent to cutting off the whole top third of a finger on a human. Blech. There's this other procedure that vets can do for you that prevents cats from extending their claws. So they'd still have them, but they wouldn't be able to use them ever. And cats feel little to no pain from it. Cat owners that have had it done have said that upon bringing their cats home, they expected them to be tired and not want to move, but being just as playful as before.

THERE'S A ******* TIGER IN THE BATHROOM!