By Anonymous - 30/10/2011 08:38 - United States

Today, while in the grocery store my boyfriend said very loudly "Don't make me hit you in public again!" He says things like this every time we are in the grocery store line. The sad part is that it's better than when he says "Are you gonna pay for the stuff you put in your purse?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 800
You deserved it 9 690

Same thing different taste

Comments

He's probably just pissed about his small dick

Alex94xela 0

Or are you pissed off about having a small dick, that you feel you have to go on the Internet and make fun of a person you don't know to make yourself feel better.

I'm starting to think Alex IS the boyfriend...

blacksswan 10

I think Alex has a small dick and he got offended by this ahahhaha

Alex by making that statment, you are being hypocritical. You say he has a small dick then go on to say that he goes onto the Internet to say it about someone else to make himself feel better. That is quite hypocritical.

Hypocritical, yes, but not necessarily untrue.

I feel like I just read the name Alex about 900 hundred times.

yell out in public "Stop stealing money from that lady's bag." or "No you can't pee yourself in a shopping centre!" Something like that:)

So why do you go to the grocery store with your bf when he clearly makes you uncomfortable with his shitty sense of humor? Stand up for yourself and tell him to knock it off or leave his ass at home.

I don't understand how he thinks he's funny...no body likes a guy who beats his woman, so why "joke" about it? It makes HIM look bad!

Go ghetto on the little f*cker! Stab and smack him! Piss on his face, carve your name is his d!ck with a rusty nail and tell him he's YOUR bitch!

flockz 19

and that he's your 6th victim in your serial killing spree?

ikickgingers 15

6th, that they can prove... I wonder what or who's in that basement. :/

flockz 19

obviously there are 5 other midgets who do nothing but ****, who have various holes on their bodies where they got stabbed, handprints on their face where they got "smacked", all blinded by acidic piss, all cowering in corners with the word "Anonymous" carved into their dicks, convulsing from the effects of tetanus disease from rusty nails, and all under the impression that they're a female dog.

ikickgingers 15
flockz 19

mhm and that n00b is only on her 6th. Amateur.

ikickgingers 15

Who really carves and pisses on their victims?? Err my basement has no trap doors if it did... I would just load my victims err guests up with x and ruffies... It's like a big orgy. I'd video tape them and lower down baskets of lotion. The torture racks are the best fun though, so i hear. Once in awhile I like sneaking down to the cave and chaining them down and taking out the whips and gags. You can't leave lasting marks. You just rotate them until they lose their minds... A mind **** is the best kind of Torture. *sigh* Err. Ugh. Look at that!!! *runs to hidden exit door*

flockz 19

i just chain them to the wall, naked. then i hand them a bunch of papers that they must file in alphabetical order, then throw buckets of lemon juice on them. the various papercuts burn like fire, which are quickly cooled by the blocks of ice they're standing on. this way they can't escape either. after that i unchain them, but now drench all of them with vegetable oil from the overhead sprinkler(twas a bitch to install). then grab some popcorn and watch as they fight each other to the death due to intense hunger.(but the vegetable insures that they'll never cause any harm, just slippery sliding fun!) oops will you look at that how time flies! *moves to Canada*

ikickgingers 15

Meet me in Niagara falls ... I have a plan to get across the border. The mini skirt and heels are part of your escape outfit, I don't wanna hear your complaints again. If you listened me last time we never would've gotten chased out of Mexico.

flockz 19

well maybe we wouldn't of been chased out of mexico if you hadn't of sent me undercover as a local prostitute to get info on our next victim. this time you can wear the skirt and heels and i'll go eat a ******* burrito while getting wasted and singing along to three different mariachi bands.

ikickgingers 15

Flockz, don't pull that shit with me!! It was two bands... And well, who can't pass up tequila? If you remember our Vegas stint I pulled in the triplets. You owe me, plus I'm too little. You know johns want their hooks to have more weight and size so they can handle the pounding :D and you do have better legs.

To work as a joke something like that needs two police officers within earshot. I bet he would find spending some quality time with them at the police station hilarious.

thesoccerone7 3

YDI for being with him. Tell him to stop. If he doesn't stop acting this immature and it's not making you happy, leave. Plain and simple

ikickgingers 15

I quite enjoy his brand of crazy...

juturnaamo 29

So your FML is that your BF has a lame sense of humor? Could be worse.

KiddNYC1O 20

Her boyfriend is abusive... Op, leave him in the dust. There's someone better for you in the horizon.

Her bf ISNT abusive. He just says that crap to get a laugh.

No, he does it to make her uncomfortable and nervous ....he is emotionally abusive, and op should leave if he doesn't stop when she asks.

juturnaamo 29

Nervous? What about the purse thing? He's just a doofus.