By wilsmith - 01/02/2010 12:36 - China

Today, while in the elevator with the girl from my office that I've been crushing on, but never spoken to, I said "aren't elevators awkward?" After a long silence, she got off three floors before our office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 567
You deserved it 26 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pepetto 0

Guess she just wasn't on your level eh?

What a rude ****. I would've totally made out with you.

Comments

daydreamstar 7

well, apparently silence is the more awkward one. seriously.. she didnt have to be THAT cold... >>'''

At least she didn't leave you stewing in a fart.

OP is in China, so maybe there's some sort of cultural barrier. Or his Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, what have you, I'm too lazy to look up what dialect is spoken in Beijing) is so bad he accidentally said "nice soup, I have sex in barns". At least OP isn't in Japan, or he'd have to commit seppuku for such a shaming.

you prolly shouldve found a better way to word that... YDI

What a twat. next time, just get naked in the elevator.

he prob is self conscious with that too speaking that most Chinese guys have small weiners.

GreenDaemon21 0

he prob is self conscious with that too speaking that most Chinese guys smell like curry all day

Flutist 3

he prob is self conscious with that too speaking that most Chinese guys smell like belly button lint.

xdyingxwishx 0

Yes, elevators awkward, but they're 10 times more awkward when a stranger points it out.

aw, poor OP. everyone has been nervous about talking to someone and accidentally said the wrong thing, give him a break. some of you guys are so mean. I hope you all accidentally fart in front of your crushes!