By Anonymous - 30/09/2013 16:22 - United States - Union

Today, while in class, I had to sneeze. Not wanting to make a lot of noise, I held it in, only to instead let out a huge, long fart. Everyone, including the teacher, turned and stared at me intently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 356
You deserved it 8 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stand tall with pride, that must've been one hell of a fart

Comments

They're just jealous of your superior gas excretion skills. Fart with pride OP

I guess the only thing to do was (puts on sun glasses) put thats "sneeze" behind you. YEAAAAAHHHH!

ninjuh_wingman 29

I thought we were done with this joke already. Guess not.

astralvagan 20

better out than in though.....

A sneeze is excusable...always hey maybe from the bless you a blessing might come your way...

jw90 18

Hey if it can't come out one way it'll go out another.

At least you didn't sneeze and fart at the same time. Or sneeze and crap yourself.

martin8337 35

Or sneeze and snot yourself.

And then they all burst out laughing, right? If not, what kind of creepy school do you go to?

Did you know in that in ancient Rome it was illegal to fart in public? Consider yourself lucky for the time and placeb in which you now live. If you were less fortunate, you would have gotten a nice new set of iron bracelets to go along with those intent stares.

I remember once in junior high a boy in my class sneezed and this huge, black booger or something shot out of his nose and onto the floor. We were all pretty grossed out, including the teacher, although other kids were laughing, too. It landed pretty close so I wonder if he tried to aim it at me?

TheDrifter 23

Possibly because sneezes don't stink?