By Jehovah God - 07/03/2014 18:51 - United States - Richmond

Today, while I was waiting at a red light, a drunk guy limped in front of my car, unzipped, and started pissing on my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 371
You deserved it 3 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bertyogurt 7

Yeah! Commit homicide! That'll show that rude ******!

Comments

That pretty nasty but it could have been worse. He could have peed on you or in your car if you had your window open.

That's only if he peed on the side of your car & you was at a red light. Still sorry that happened to you.

That's either a tall dude or he's had to go for quite awhile.

Why did you think this was relevant?

#40 It's relevant so we know how great a feat this drunk man achieved. Was it a tiny car like a mx-5 that practically sits on the floor, or something larger like a SUV?...Getting your steam high enough for something like an escalade is pretty impressive.

And also if the OP is diving a Prius or smart car then they deserve to have it peed on.

Oh haha, wasn't thinking that way.

All you had to do was hit the gas just a little bit and knock him over. Honestly, I would have had to make a conscious effort to keep myself from flooring it if some knob were pissing on my car.

Why didn't u take a picture and call the cops for indecent exposure? Otherwise u should have backed up to see if he would try to keep pissing on ur car.

At least you don't have to worry about your car smelling for too long...a quick car wash should get rid of it